This episode was taped on the floor of The Home Entertainment Show in Long Beach, CA on June 11, 2022. I had the honor of interviewing a veteran of the hi-fi industry, Lenny CoCo, who is now the Specialty Retail Manager at MoFi Distribution.
As a self described music enthusiast, Lenny’s passion for sharing his love of music is both contagious and inspiring. He’s someone that deeply understands how music can connect with your soul. As Lenny puts it, “Hi-fi isn’t a hobby, it’s a lifestyle. Music is magic, it’s medicinal.” Well said.
If anyone can help you find your sonic nirvana, it’s Lenny.
- mofi.com (Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs)
- SVS – makers of high-performance speakers, subwoofers, cables, wireless audio gear, and more. Click here to visit svsound.com.
- The Sonus faber Omnia wireless speaker reviewed here & available at Crutchfield.
Where to listen:
- Apple Podcasts
- iHeart Radio
- Google Podcasts
- Podcast Addict
- Original intro and outro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over Provided by Todd Harrell of SSP Unlimited.
- Hosting and Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.
Related reading: Hi-Fi Shows Are Back…So Why Are Manufacturers Making the Same Mistakes
Continue reading: Show reports from T.H.E. Show 2022
June 25, 2022 at 10:07 am
Why can’t we find MoFi masters on streaming services like Qobuz ?
June 25, 2022 at 11:03 am
I think that’s a question for MoFi.