The eCoustics team share their experiences from T.H.E. Show which was held from June 10-12, 2022 in Long Beach, CA on this week’s episode of the podcast.
We were not only in attendance covering the event, but also a sponsor of T.H.E. Headphonium and a panel moderator. Needless to say, we were busy, and with eight of us there we had some very unique experiences to share.
For those that have never attended a hi-fi show — we discuss if it is worth the effort to attend.
For the veteran audiophiles, it’s important to remember there are always new brands and equipment to check out. Even if you’ve heard it all before, every show is different.
We hope you enjoy our reflections from T.H.E. Show, but we really hope to meet you at the next T.H.E. Show in Denver!
- Mitch Anderson, Episode Host, Podcast Producer and Host of Black Circle Radio
- Eric Pye, Vintage Audio Editor
- Jeremy Sikora, Vintage Audio Editor
- Lynn Miller, Headphone & Personal Audio Editor
- Emiko, VP T.H.E. Show, Musician, Filmmaker and Video Producer
- Brian Mitchell, Founder & CEO
- Original intro and outro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over Provided by Todd Harrell of SSP Unlimited.
- Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.
Continue listening: Find all of our podcasts here.
Continue reading: T.H.E. Show 2022 Reports & Podcasts